Curtis Industries is capable of producing custom moldings, designed to your specifications and delivered on time. Choose Curtis for your custom molding needs.
Curtis uses Lean Manufacturing principles and one-piece flow principles to make our production process fast and accurate.
We cut overhead costs and turn-around times without sacrificing quality, keeping prices low for the entire supply chain.
Curtis doesn’t outsource our work to overseas companies and we use conflict-free minerals. There’s no guilt with Curtis Industries.
- Engineering-grade Thermoplastics
- Phenolics/Bulk Molding Compounds (BMC)
- High-temp Resins
- Insert Molding
- Horizontal and Vertical Injection Processes
- Vertical Transfer and Compression Processes
Quality is the founding principle of Curtis Industries’ manufacturing philosophy. The company achieves superior quality by optimizing its engineering design methods and the implementation of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) techniques.
- PBT (polybutylene terephthalate)
- PC (polycarbonates)
- PC/ABS (polycarbonate/acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene)
- PEI (polyetherimide)
- PET (polyethylene terephthalate)
- PP (polypropylenes)
- Phenolics / BMC (thermoset resins)
The Curtis in-house Quality Assurance Team conducts first-article inspections on all setups to ensure molded parts meet customer and regulatory agency requirements. Using Lean Manufacturing methodology and analysis tools, including Kaizen events that incorporate 5 Whys, 8D and root-cause analyses, the Manufacturing and QA Teams are devoted to continuous process improvement and cost reduction initiatives.