Printed Circuit Board Blocks, Connectors and Supports
PC Board Terminal Blocks / PCB Terminal Blocks
- Female Connector – CSF Series
- Male Connector – CSM Series
- Female Connector – CIF Series
- Vertical Female Connector – CVF Series
- Spring Retention Female Connector – CCF Series
- Male Connector – CIM Series
- Female Connector, Solderable to 275⁰C – CGF Series
- Extractable Male Connector – CGM Series
- Board Edge Female Connector – CUF Series
For more information on custom electrical components
Printed Circuit Board Blocks (PCB Blocks) are mounted directly onto the circuit board and used for signal, data and power connections across a variety of industries. Curtis Industries manufactures high quality PCB terminal blocks for industries across the nation and internationally.
PCB terminal blocks are most typically used for data, power and signal connections. They are mounted directly onto the printed board circuit. Curtis Industries manufactures custom and standard components for electrical applications across a wide variety of industries. All our products are manufactured to the highest quality standards, we are ISO Certified 9001:2015, UL Registered and ITAR compliant. Curtis Industries can solve complex, challenging issues with efficiency, finding cost-effective solutions.
Contact a Curtis Industries sales representative for a quote on custom molded terminal blocks, EMI/RFI Filters or molded assemblies today.