Custom EMI Filters – Custom RFI Filters
Need a CUSTOM EMI FILTER solution?
Your requirements may not be met with the utilization of a standard off-the-shelf filter. Some of the custom requirements Curtis Industries has been challenged to meet include:
- Non-standard Voltage and/or Current rating requirements
- A non-standard ambient temperature rating
- Physical size constraints
- Non-Compliance Issues for Conducted Emissions
- Customized frequency range
- Special connection/terminal requirements
- Surge and/or transient voltage protection
- Need for integrated circuit breakers, fuses, terminal blocks, etc.
The engineering team at Curtis Industries will work with your team to design the ideal EMI RFI Filter to meet the specific needs of your application. Applications range from appliances and medical equipment to telecom and military requirements.
What does Curtis offer?
- Direct communication with the Curtis Engineering Department
- Access to an in-house screen room for pre-compliance Conducted Emissions testing of your end product to meet specific FCC/CISPR Standard requirements
- Custom Filter Enclosure capabilities through Curtis’ in-house metal fabrication shop
- Quick turn-around of custom filter quotes
- Quick turn-around of custom filter prototypes
- Prototypes are tested on-site for pre-compliance verification assuring the design meets the required specifications listed in the compliance standard.
Curtis Industries Screen Room (Milwaukee, WI):
For more information on custom electrical components
Conducted Emissions Test Results (example):
All designs are manufactured to meet your specifications.
Curtis is an ISO 9001:2015 and ITAR registered company with domestic and global manufacturing capabilities.