Custom Designed Terminal Blocks
Cost Effective, Timely and Affordable
When a standard product does not fulfill your requirements, Curtis Industries has the expertise to design a terminal block that does.
Curtis Industries excels at plastic (injection and transfer) molding, metal stamping, and cellular/lean manufacturing processes so we can provide lower costs, excellent quality, and on-time delivery.
- Design, prototype, and production
- Insert molding
- Thermal set and thermal plastic injection molding
- Metal stamping and fabrication
- Aluminum casting
- Problem solving
- Cost-effective solutions
Built for Economic Reproducibility, to Your Exact Specifications
- Life acceleration testing
- Operational simulation in environmental chambers
- Extensive mechanical and electrical testing
All Custom Products Built to UL and CSA Standards