RFI Power Line Filters: DC Filters
- Compact enclosure design
- UL 60950 design includes operating voltages of -80 DC
- Meets all NEBS requirements 40C continuous and 55C intermittent
- Meets UL, cUL, and TUV specifications
- Applications up to 100 amps
- The FD Series is available in three designs, each with operating voltages of – 80 VDC and current ratings reaching 100 amps.
You can use double stud terminals, wire leads, or circuit breakers on the load and line sides. The FD Series exceeds all NEBS requirements when performing in the 10 KHz to 30 MHz spectrum.